http://www.linuxmonsters.com

sorry about that

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Emery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 3:41 PM
To: 'Brian P. Austin'
Cc: mysql
Subject: RE: RPMS for Development Branch

and the URL is???

it's not www.codemonsters.net; I just checked

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian P. Austin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 3:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: mysql
Subject: RPMS for Development Branch

Hello all,

I have finished setting up a web page that contains RPMS for the Development
Branch of MySQL-4.0.

These RPMS are compiled every night at 11:00 p.m. CST and are posted to the
site at 12:00 a.m. CST.

They are built on a standard RedHat 6.2 install.  You must use RPM version 4
to install.
the Perl dependancy error is still there so --nodeps will bypass it.
I have also installed them sucessfuly on RedHat 7.2.

I did this myself, and MySQL is not responsible if they do not work.  So do
not mail the lists if there is an install error, or a specific feature that
is not enabled.
such requests should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I did this in hopes of making things easier for people (and myself) who want
to try the new stuff out without downloading and compiling themselves.

Have fun.

Brian P. Austin

<query, mysql, server>