Hi, all
As we know, we can backup all dbs in one instance
using "mysqldump --alldatabases > all_db.sql",
so can we restore all of these dbs from "all_db.sql" in one time?
Mysql  client  program "mysql" can only restore one database
per time---mysql sample_db < sample_db.sql.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Robert Li
Computer Associates