you can find a list of what MySQL does not yet support in the table near
the bottom of this page:

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Introduction.h
tml#Comparisons

Note that the latest stable/release version of MySQL is 3.x. Oracle is
going to support a lot more of the SQL syntax than does MySQL at this
point. You'll have to decide which features you need and which you
don't, or can work around.