I am having trouble convincing my SQL admin at the hosting company that
something is wrong with the server / speed.  It is really odd, but in
myPhpAdmin for example, on the left hand side the list of databases
comes
out properly for about 95% of the list, then it starts dumping HTML into
the
frame.

I thought this was just poor coding and a burp / hiccup, however, when
the
tech tried to perform the same functions in Vancouver, and also via a
server
in Florida, he did not have the problem.

However, when tried from home on a DSL line, and from a phone line in
rural
Ontario(canada) not only the PHPadmin is farting, but some of my code as
well....

Has anyone experienced this problem? (HTML code just being dumped to the
page) losing buttons / hyperlinks and having them replace with text...
(sporadically)

Patrick Egan
Egan Consulting
15 Elvina Gardens
Toronto, Ontario
M4P 1X7

T] 416 630 4982
F] 416 488 7187
C] 416 726 4832
Pager] 416 377 9031
E] [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
W] www.eganconsulting.com <http://www.eganconsulting.com>