Hi there,

I am using MySQL v3.23.40 on Windows NT. When creating various MyISAM
tables the files saved are of the form *.frm *.MYD and *.MYI. So far so
good. When I copy these files over to a Linux box though some of the
*.MYD and *.MYI extensions appear as lowercase *.myd and *.myi

This causes MySQL on Linux to complain as it looking for the uppercase
versions of the files. Does anyone know how I can get around this, or
even better, why the case appears to change?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neil
 Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]