I am a new MySQL user, so forgive my stupidity for asking the following
question (perhaps taboo).  What is the latest on NuSphere vs MySQL
AB?  What about Gemini.  I have searched everywhere for info, but can't
seem to find anything after November of last year.

I have serious needs for transaction processing, but don't know which way
to turn.  Should I undertake using NuSphere's (supposedly stable) Gemini
tables.  There seems to be a lack of info on these tables now.  I am trying
to get a grasp on what happened to this MYSQL AB vs NuSphere deal, but all
of the posts about it seem to have vanished.

In addition, my first impression of Gemini was not good as I did some
simulated crash test and corrupted the tables without much
trouble.  Perhaps it was unrelated.  But it is worth further investigation.

Or should I look at the InnoDB tables (which are still considered beta).

Any opinions?

Craig

sql,query