It can be done.  The slave server needs to hold mutiple slave databases corresponding
to the masters.  Each slave instance needs to be start separately.  For example, each
database wil need it's own my.cnf file holding with port the master is connecting to.
 I have seen this done with full databases, I am not to sure about selecting tables
from MAsters to replicate

hope that helps.

-chad