One relative question:
If with "binary" flag OFF the database makes upercase conversion to the
field then where does it keep it? It dublicates it for search purposes?
Because it is kept with origin form too, of course. Or it makes it on the
fly? To slow I suppose and another friend on this list told me I can use
BINARY clause with WHERE but it is slow in contrary with "binary" flag on
the field description.

Makis