The problem is that the DB resides on a Unix box and he access it
through a cgi program

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dumping a MySQL DB Out to Access

Hi,
First of all, I'm not an expert at all, I'm just a newby who started a
week
ago,,,

But I guess that the answer is very simple: Why don't you link your
MySQL
database to Access thru MyODBC?
This way your customers could use Access as the front-end, while MySQL
is
the back-end where the data is stored.

For that you just have to download the Myodbc driver, create dsn
connection
in every PC that would be connected to the database server, create a
blank
database in Access and link the tables in the server to the new Access
database. from this point on, it is just like working in Access.

For a detailed guide, check this out:
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/MySQL/ODBC/page1.html

Good luck,
LUIS