Greets Folks,

Does anyone know if it is possible to get an SSI to work in conjunction with
a database, like MySQL?

I'd like to have a script that will insert a new text file each day along
with a timestamp, and I was wondering if it would be possible to use an SSI
to draw the info out of that text file for insertion into an html module
that would be used in the main cgi document.

Please let me know...  I don't want to use any chmod 777 commands for this,
so I figure inserting the info into a database each day would be the best
way to get the job done...

Thanks,

Will