Thanks for the article it is definitely helpful and narrow down my choice.
Anything against the 4.0 MAX here?

|         |           "Tyler Longren"  |
|         |           <tyler@captainjac|
|         |           k.com>           |
|         |           02/26/2002 12:24 |

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                          |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: NuSphere v. MySQL 4

I suggest you use MySQL from MySQL AB.  Progress Software (parent of
NuSphere), is having some legal troubles.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/02/26/1825200

Tyler