I have to port a DB from a system with mysql_3.23.33 to a system
with mysql_3.22.32.  The older system does not seem to have the
source command.  root is too busy to talk to me.  Do any of you
know if disabling source is an option he could have used to keep
his system more secure or is it a version issue?  Most importantly
is there any other way to import the table definitions besides by
hand?  I don't need to import the data in the old one, just the
table definitions, which I have in a ".mysql" file.  Thank you.

  John

ps:  this is the error I got:

mysql> source /rci/u1/hire/public_html/mysql/hats_extension.mysql
    -> ;
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'source
/rci/u1/hire/public_html/mysql/hats_extension.mysql' at line 1
mysql>

while on my system I got:

mysql> source /home/jfulton/public_html/ccf/mysql/hats_extension.mysql
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)