Hi,

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 02:55, JW wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're been running a pretty large MySQLd with InnoDB support, last night it
> crashed on us in the middle of the night. I have never sent in a bug report
> like this before so please give me a little slack. I do not have any clue as
> to what actually caused the crash, I only have the logs and confs.

Unfortunately, your report lacked some vital info, like which version of
the server you were using, and which distribution (binary or source,
which compile options), etc....

Could you please re-send your report through the 'mysqlbug' tool?
That will ensure that these basics are present. Thanks.

Regards,
Arjen.

--
MySQL Training in Brisbane: 18-22 March, http://www.mysql.com/training/