Hi Floyd,

> Hi..  Can anyone tell me some good places to look for sample snips,
> tutorials or other assistance specifically for making PHP and mySQL
> cooperate.  Running mysql queries using php syntax.  Mysql talks about
> mysql queries, etc. and php talks about php functions, etc. but I'm
> finding it difficult when it comes to making them work together.

Go to the home pages (for MySQL, PHP, et al) and find your way to the tutorials or
'links' pages. One thing
leads to another (as they say)!

My personal recommendation would be to get hold of a decent tutorial text, eg "PHP and
MySQL Web Development" by
Welling and Thomson. Admittedly I'm a 'book' kind of guy (although not born on the
fourth of July) but I find
that the coverage of topics/themes better enables me to build up a picture (or ?map)
in my head, than studying
the syntax and brief snippets of usage in reference manuals, etc.

Have fun!
=dn