Hi,

I am using MySQL 3.22.32 and are trying to accomplish the following (without
going into too much detail, this is an example of the exact situation)...

1) I have two tables:

 a) User table containing: UserID, FullName
 b) Project table containing: ProjectID, ProjectManagerID and ProjectOwnerID

 ProjectManagerID and ProjectOwnerID are effectively UserIDs from the User
table.

2) When I pull a particular record from the database by ProjectID, for
readability purposes, I would like the accompanying ProjectManagerID and
ProjectOwnerID to
be displayed as a name, not an ID (for example: John Smith, not A12930).

Has anyone got any ideas how I can select (within one record) both names
from the User table by each respective UserID (represented by the
ProjectManagerID and the ProjectOwnerID)??

Thanks,
Ash