On Wednesday 27 February 2002 05:16 pm, you wrote:
> At 17:09 -0500 2/27/02, Anthony W. Marino wrote:
> >On Wednesday 27 February 2002 04:59 pm, Paul DuBois wrote:
> >  > >Does MySQL 4.01 support Views? And if so, how?
> >  >
> >  > Ask the person who told you that it does to substantiate the
> >  > assertion.
> >
> >Can't you just say NO or just don't respond?
>
> Sure.  But why should this question have even been posted?  Isn't it
> reasonable that if someone told him that views are supported, he could
> have asked that person, "how do you know?"  Or maybe looked in the manual?

Paul,

My point is that you are EXTREMELY well versed with MySQL and the current
status.  I could just imagine at how easy it is to become very annoyed at
some of the questions that arrive.

We shoudn't stifle interest in this list.  We should offer guidance and
direction and thus help them help themselves (ie; Please follow the
yellowbrick road...)

Great '99 book can't wait for more!!!

Thank You,
Anthony