Hello, look I'm trying to insert an Image into a blob field with a Normal insert
query. I know that the information that will be contained on the blob field should be
between " (quotation marks), but if inside the info of the image is a quotation mark
it should be escaped with a \ (back slash). I was reading a document for perl that use
a special function called addslashes, that add a backslash to the characters ", ',
NULL and the \, I think the NULL character is the Ascii ( 0 ) so in every file I scan
I will add a \ before a Ascii (0).

After add a \ before an Ascii(0) mysql still tell me that I have an error on say ( I'm
trying to save gif image):
'"GIF89a'
the Image is GIF89a0x00 <- this represent a ascii(0) value, so I add: GIF89a\0x00 but
the problem is the same, could somebody tell me how can I do that, or what do I need
to modify, thanks in advance.

Hector.