Hi everyone,

SQL

 Iv'e been on innodb.com trying to find out the largest "ibdata" file size
acceptable to my system "RH Linux 7.2", at one part it states "data and log
files must be < 2GB", depending on the OS.

 I specified 10000M as the size for "ibdata", current "ibdata" size reflects1.8G.

     Does innodb build on that 1.8G to a max of 10G, or RH Linux 7.2 only
handles <2G?

     Their example of creating "ibdata" on the Website shows multiple
"ibdataX" on 3 Hard Drives of 2G each, does the database span these 3
"ibdata" files for an aggregate of 6G?

 Someone please enlighten me.

Trying to get this right the first time, so sql development can start.

 Ron Arenas