cherian,
Saturday, March 02, 2002, 12:42:46 PM, you wrote:

c> Is MySql a freeware that we can distribute with our application?
c> If not how does the prcing and all work/ from where can I find details
c> regarding this?

MySQL is free for regular usage, but there are some cases when licensing
is required. If MySQL fits your work and your usage of MySQL doesn't require
licensing, you may want to encourage futher development. In this case,
you are certainly welcome to purchase a license or MySQL support anyway.

You will find more informarion here:
    http://www.mysql.com/support/arrangements.html
    http://www.mysql.com/doc/S/u/Support.html

c> How much Disk space does MySql require to run also the memory ?

You can read about table size in different OS at:

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Introduction.html#Table_size

You can find info about how MySQL uses optimization if you look at:

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_MySQL_Optimisation.html#MySQL_Optimisation

c> Cherian.

--
For technical support contracts, goto https://order.mysql.com/
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko