Dear all,
  If my site has two users try to update the same piece of data in
mySQL at the same time.

  * I wonder if I have to create a lock to handle the race condition in
my script or not?

  * Or mySQL already provided a method, which is when the first user
update the data in mySQL, mySQL is locked until the update query to be
finished. Then mySQL take the second user's request?

   Anybody knows the answer to my question, please response,

        Son Nguyen