lastout and firstin contain times such as 13:28:01 and 13:27:54.

If I use the query you gave me from within phpMyAdmin, the result I get is
7 seconds, exactly what it should be...but I do not know how to use PHP to
get the correct result, it is giving me 23. I am accustomed to using
mysql_result to get results but it needs to know the result variable
($result), the row (should be 0?), and then the last one is usually the
field name, but in this case I don't think I have one because I'm asking
it to select a math operation, so where does the result go, and how do I
get it with PHP?  Thanks.

Nathan Cowles

Nathan Cowles
StormNet Communications