Dear sir
I have a problem to install MySQL for windows on my standalone PC.

When I run 'WINMYSQLADMIN.EXE'  from dos prompt or windows explorer then it
did not run and gives and error message
'Access violation at address 00040298D in module 'WINMYSQLADMIN.EXE'. Read
of address FFFFFFFF'
when I press OK button then a window (WinMySQLadmin 1.3 ) pops up. It should
be 'WinMySQLadmin Quick Setup' window for the first time.

After going through the help file in MySQL I download  wiinsock 2 driver.
But after installing the driver it also failed to install.

My PC-Config.is  P 233, 32 MB SDRAM, WIN95 OSR2, 4GB partition.

Please help

Sk Islam