Never mind with that.. I don't know why it was there, it was created
automatically the 1st time you run the windows gui admin. And I had to
modify it to log-slow-queries=filename and it turned out ok. Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Martin

|         |           Jeremy Zawodny   |
|         |           <jzawodn@yahoo-in|
|         |           c.com>           |
|         |           03/07/2002 11:58 |
|         |           mysql            |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          |
  |       cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: How to turn on Slow Query Log?

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 09:53:51AM -0800,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help in turning on the slow query log option on the my.ini file.
>
> I've tried uncommenting it and when I tried to run the nt-max it
> says it couldn't recognize the option. Here's what I have for my.ini
> file, any other way I have to type it? Please advise.
>
> slow query log#=c:/slowquerylog/slowquery.log

What's the '#' doing there?
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Technical Yahoo - Yahoo Finance

MySQL 3.23.47-max: up 28 days, processed 991,703,184 queries (406/sec. avg)