Hi,

> Anyone know if its possible to have mysql databases under
> $HOME for users.
> I am running RH7.2 and have virtualhosts under apache 1.3.22
> so i am hoping
> i can put databases under each user account in order to
> control (quota's)
> etc.

You can put them under each users homedir and symlink to them.
I've used that method a couple of times where I had some pretty large
tables taking up too much space on a particular partition.

Remember to shut down mysql before moving the databases and remember to
preserve ownership and rights to the files.

:wq
//andreas
http://phpwizard.dk (in Danish only)