sql query

Hello Folks,

Hello, I am trying to convert this weird cobol style number into a
regular integer. I got it from a fixed length text file.
 From the description file:

Amount

  Columns 131-137

  Numeric

  In the fixed width text file, the amounts are in COBOL format.

  If the value is negative, the right most column will contain a

  special character:  ] = -0, j = -1, k = -2, l = -3, m = -4,

  n = -5, o = -6, p = -7, q = -8, and r = -9.

example numbers:

I have 1500 numbers that look like this! the rest are "normal" integers.
Any help would /really/ be appreciated. TIA.

  000125]
  000020]
  000025]