        From:  Chuck "PUP" Payne [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  11 March 2002 02:59
        To:  Cary; mysql lists.mysql.com
        Cc:  PHP General
        Subject:  Re: [PHP] Re: A stupid question...

        I want to sort my a letter in a set colomn. Let say I want to sort
the
        colomn last_name

        http://www.myserver.com/mysort.php?Letter=A

        Like to create a link like A then sort only the last name ore what
ever I
        want to sort by that letter.

        I hope that's helps. I can order by, but I can't so a sort like the
example
        above.

        Chuck Payne
        Magi Design and Support