On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 04:11:08PM +0200, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:
> > There is a problem with the myslq_read_default_group function!
> > It's DBI 1.21, DBD::MySQL 1.2216 and mysql-3.23.49, compiled on the very
> > latest Debian unstable (I'm the mysql maintainer of Debian).

> This is the only code that I found in latest version of this program
> that has anything to do with options :
>
> my $dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:mysql:$dsn;mysql_read_default_group=mysqlhotcopy",
>                         $opt{user}, $opt{password},
Yes, this line and every other perl script that uses the
mysql_read_default_group option segfaults on its invocation. Maybe it's a
problem specific to our Debian library version but we should try to track
it down nevertheless.

Can you tell me how to make a little C programm with this option then
we have a change to use gdb to track down the crashing function.

bye,

-christian-