Hi-

I apologize for being unclear. It is messing with the text update log. I have
both binary and text logging running right now while I try figure this out.
However I have since learned that the database that is writing the blobs is
related to Resin JSP session data, and so does not need to be logged. A simple

binlog-ignore-db=sessions will work for the binary logs.

But, the text logs get all messed up... i.e. if you more the text log, the
output gets garbled as soon as you encounter one of these blobs. Should I
just not use text logging (I know its use is being discouraged)?

I hope this info helps.
-Dan