Hi Chris,
 Also interested in exploring how MS products can interact with MySQL
since I work in a diverse environment (PC's, some MACs, UNIX
clusters-Solaris 8).

I found this so far:
<http://www.mysql.com/doc/M/y/MyODBC_clients.html>

Also, to check which version of MDAC you have use:
Component Checker
<http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm#CCinfo>

That's all I have I'm fairly new to most of this...
I'm hoping other list members have more to say. ;)

Regards,
-Ryan

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Chris Becker wrote:

> Is anyone out there using MySQL on either Unix or NT, with MSAccess as the
> front-end?  Are you using odbc bound controls on your access forms?
>
> Any issues? Suggestions? In-sights?
>
> We are planning on migrating a SQLServer back-end to MySQL on Linux as a
> robust and affordable back office solution.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Chris

| Ryan Russo                                     |
| Academic Computing Web Group, (518) 442-4772   |