Hi all,

I'm executing the follow very simple type of query to select entries from a
list:

"select entryid, entryinfo from mytable where entryid in ('id7', 'id4',
'id2', 'id5')"

and, even though I don't specify any sorting order, MySQL sorts
alphabetically
by the field "entryid" (which happens to be an index), i.e. it returns

+----------+-----------+
| entryid  | entryinfo |
+----------+-----------+

I don't want this sorting order; I want the order to be that of the list. Is
there a
way to do this? It appears very simple but I cannot find how.

Thanks for any comments or help,
George