This is odd. I was able to access my mysql server from another machine
on the LAN just fine last week. I updated the rpms from the official
mysql site and am now running version 3.23.49a of the server. Access is
fine from the localhost, but I get an ERROR 1130 from a host on the LAN.

That host looks like it is listed properly in the db table.

What is a good way to troubleshoot this?

--
Jim Kaufman             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux Consultant, CCNA  cell: 612-481-9778