Does anyone know if the MyODBC binary for Solaris 2.7 will work ok on 2.8,
or will I need to
compile from source?

For anyone who's interested, we're in the process now of migrating from
Access/ColdFusion/NT
to MySQL/ColdFusion/Solaris in our web development environment.

As far as software to convert our old Access DB's, we've had good luck so
far with
Access-To-MySQL and MySQL-To-Access from http://www.convert-in.com/,
although YMMV.
It's the only converter we found that actually manages datetime/timestamp
migration properly.

Thanks!

Mark R. Andrachek, Jr.
Analyst I
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(804) 697-7971

------

The views and opinions expressed above are soley those of the author and
may or may not reflect the views of the Federl Reserve Bank of Richmond.