At 07:22 2002-03-14, Heikki Tuuri wrote:
>Tomasz,
>
>are you using a non-latin1 character set?

   No, didn't change the charset. As You can see from my reply to Victoria
yesterday, will need to, eventually (for different reasons, though, not
books), but right now I am in a proof-of-concept stage: only small tables,
easy to change/recreate if I do something stupid. I do not care about
charsets, optimization, various other settings in my.cnf.

   Hm... Maybe that's the problem? Did I miss something? The only thing I
changed in my.cnf was adding a larger file for the InnoDB

Thanks!