IMHO - I would use ADO over the MyODBC layer to retrieve disconnected
recordsets representing your report data from MySQL, then pass said adors to
Crystal Report's viewer.

To learn more about this approach, search seagate.com for ado disconn. rs,
which utilizes "ttx" files (tab delimited text files) to create the report
in design view.

hth

Chris
mcdba mcse