>Thanks for your advices.
>

>In the offical mysql webpage, there is a paragraph tell us how to usinng
>telnet test mysql server connectivity.

That test tells you only whether or not there's a MySQL server listening
on the port.  It doesn't tell you that you should actually try to communicate
with the server in any way.

If the server is running and you're having problems establishing a connection
to it using a program that actually uses a client-server API (like a
JDBC driver), then the problem is that the grant tables don't have an
entry for
the MySQL user and password that you're supplying.

You might find it easier to perform your testing by using the "mysql"
client program from the command line.