Hi Everyone,

I am in kind of a jam, and I could use some help.  Hopefully someone out
there has encountered something similar to this.  I have a MySQL database,
and I am using Java to make the connection to the database.  At one point in
the execution of my app, I need to issue an ALTER TABLE command to add a
column to one of my tables.  The command issues successfully, however, if I
login to the Server itself, and issue a DESCRIBE TABLE command, the newly
added column is not among the list of columns.  When I use WINMYSQLADMIN to
monitor the database, it to shows the addition of the new column.  Only when
I login to the server itself does the column not show. It is strange because
the command issues flawlessly, and I get no SQL or Java Errors...I have
checked my permissions on the tables, as well as on the server itself, and I
have full rights to do anything I please on the database.  Please help me
out with any advice you may have on this issue, anything would be a huge
help.

Thanks,
Chris