Is there someway I can force a Grant to take if the database table doesn't
exist yet?

I have the database created, awaiting the data that is being dropped into
it, but I want to set up privileges to it before it exists so its ready to
go live in an instant

mysql> GRANT DELETE,SELECT,UPDATE on qbslive.PRINTJOB to
PrintHandler@'192.168.0.250' identified by 'passwd';
ERROR 1146: Table 'qbslive.PRINTJOB' doesn't exist

there would be several grant statements ( about 20, trying to keep the
database controlled as much as possible)

I suppose I could do this by editing the tables directly, there is just a
bit more work involved ( user and tables_priv inserts ). I would really like
the server to do the work though through the grant though

I could create the table first, then make the grants, then delete the
tables, BUT I have a slave replicating this database ( so when I load the
data, it will be replicated right from the get go) and I would rather not
have that unneccissary stuff in the bin logs. ( now I see I should have
started the replication after I did all the messing around )

I don't want to stop anything and reconfigure it, cause I know its working
now and I don't want to make something not work :)

Anyways, can I force a GRANT on a table that doesnt exist?