Hello,

I have since several weeks a problem in mysql. I'm using the 3.23.42
version on MacOSX.

Sometime, the mysql does'nt respond any more to request made by my script
(often PHP), and I have the following error : "Table 'mysql.db' doesn't exist".

The MySQL process is up, but it seems to don't have database any more.

Does anybody had this kind of problem ? Do you see a solution ? (I don't
have any error in the mysql.log nor in the system log)

Thanks a lot.

Emmanuel