Hello,

I have problem, I can't delete user, this is what I do:

        shell> mysql -u root -p
        Enter password:

        Your MySQL connection id is 25 to server version: 3.22.32

        Type 'help' for help.

        mysql> use mysql;

        Database changed
        mysql> SELECT Host,User,Password FROM user WHERE User = 'admin67';

        +------+---------+------------------+
        | Host | User    | Password         |
        +------+---------+------------------+
        | %    | admin67 | 31cb8bb344454eb1 |
        +------+---------+------------------+
        1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So user 'admin67' exist. Now I'm trying to delete him:

        mysql> DELETE FROM user WHERE User = 'admin67' and Host = '%';
        Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

        mysql> SELECT Host,User,Password FROM user WHERE User = 'admin67';
        +------+---------+------------------+
        | Host | User    | Password         |
        +------+---------+------------------+
        | %    | admin67 | 31cb8bb344454eb1 |
        1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So, you can see that I didn't delete him. Why?
What I am doing wrong? How can I delete this user?

--
                                                        Pozdrawiam,
                                                        Marcin Pyla

(o_  [ <@ Marcin Pyla - Cubbi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  <<+ NetArt ISP +>> @> ]
(/)_ [ NT == No Thanks                                                     ]