Hello!

I'm not a very experienced SQL user and I cam accross a problem. But first I
will explain the database structure. There are two tables: "mieszkania" whis
contains some fields, one of them being "miasto_id" of int type, and the
other called "miasta" with the same firld name joining these two tables.

mysql> select mieszkania.powierzchnia,miasta.nazwa from mieszkania,miasta
where mieszkania.miasto_id=miasta.miasto_id;
+--------------+-------+
| powierzchnia | nazwa |
+--------------+-------+
|        76.45 | ŁódĽ  |
|        92.79 | ŁódĽ  |
|        75.58 | ŁódĽ  |
|        86.55 | ŁódĽ  |
|        44.78 | ŁódĽ  |
|        84.43 | ŁódĽ  |
|        98.76 | ŁódĽ  |
|       102.09 | ŁódĽ  |
|        123.7 | ŁódĽ  |
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select mieszkania.powierzchnia,miasta.nazwa from mieszkania,miasta
where mieszkania.miasto_id=miasta.miasto_id order by
mieszkania.powierzchnia;
ERROR 1030: Got error 28 from table handler

Why can't I use "order by"? Do I need to make some indexes on the tables?
What If I have more tables joined by such a relation?
Please help.

Michal.