From:   Alexander Hampel [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, March 18, 2002 9:05 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     Gerald Jensen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Finally found mysql-nt service error 1061 1067

Hi Gerald,

The 'System-Account' did not work BUT the 'Admin' user account did!
You were right :-)
How comes?

That's what I always do:
(1) Install a service on 'System Account' and than
(2) change it to an user account of my choice

After 2 days wasting time trying to get the installation run,
I ask myself how things like this can happen?
Seems to be a 'general mysql-nt problem' if I take a look at how
many questions arise to this specific issue.

Anyway - thanks to all of you helping me by giving me advices :-)
Special thanks to you Gerald,