Adolfo Amo writes:
> Hi!
> We are ineterested in the possibility of using MySQL on Netware
> plataform.
> After visit MySQL website, we've found that you are interested in
> someone to do this port.
> Our questions are: What are the requeriments to do this? You need
> someone to compile the source in a netware platform?
>

> Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona

No, unfortunately, it would take much more then that.

That would require complete porting to Netware platform.

If you think that you can do it, start with our client API. You should
be quite cognizant of the NetWare thread library, if there is such a
thing at all.

Also, please use our 4.0.* tree for porting.

If you encounter problems, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Regards,