I asked this the other day but didn't get any responses.  Is there anyone
out there with experience running mysql 4 with ssl connections?.  I would
like to get this setup but can't find any good documentation on how to do
it.  In particular, it seems that one has to specify a key and certificate
to the server.  I have yet to find details on this in the mysql docs or in
the list archives.  I would be extremely grateful for any help.  Thanks...