Hi

I recently ran a mysqldump of a bunch of information. When the mysqldump
extracted the dates, it extracted them in South African format (dd/mm/yyyy),
I am guessing this was picked up from somewhere, so when I then ran the dump
through mysql to reimport the information all the dates where import wrong,
is this a bug or how can I fix it?

regards
Warren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warren van der Merwe
Software Director
PRT Trading (Pty) Ltd t/a RedTie
Durban, South Africa
Cell (+27-83) 262-9163
Office (+27-31) 767-0249

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not
represent the views of RedTie Software except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of RedTie Software. This e-mail should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim all
responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the
consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting, or
refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that you
delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.