Hi,

I am using Mysql version 3.23.47-Max client and server and using Innodb
table type.
I am doing my database backup using the mysqldump utility.
Once I have done with database backup, I am deleting all my database and
again recovering(creating) the database using the dumped file.

Now, the question is after recovery of the database, I am not getting
the foreign key relationship between the tables.

Why this happens...? is it the problem with mysqldump...?? and if it
really the case then how can i re-create my whole database and keep all
my database retaining the foreign keys.

If anyone can suggest me alternative method for doing the same then it
will be very usful for me.
Waiting for response.....

Thanks and Regards,
Chetan Lavti