* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I encountered a problem with my pictures-DB which I with PHP.
> The table's stops at row 126, all photos I store in DB afterwards all get
> the ID 127.
>
> I don't know if it's php or MySQL causing this.
>
> My table structure is
> field         type            Allow Nulls     Key     Default Value
> Albumid               tinyint(4)      No              None    0
>
> Any solution

The datatype tinyint can only hold values from -128 to 127, unless it is
defined as unsigned, then the range is 0-255.

Change the datatype to something capable of holding bigger numbers...:

alter table tablename change Albumid Albumid smallint unsigned;

(Note that the field name is repeated, this is not a mistake.)

The unsigned smallint datatype has a range 0-65535.

This is in The Fine Manual...

--
Roger