I have a problem with compiling mysql on HP-UX.

I can't compile because it doesn't know that I have gcc. I have this
error with ./configure :
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc -Ae -D_REENTRANT  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (cc -Ae -D_REENTRANT  ) is a
cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... no
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking for c++... aCC
checking whether the C++ compiler (aCC -D_REENTRANT  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C++ compiler
cannot create executables.

what do i have to do ?

tks