Hi,
is there any way to debug a c-programm that uses the mysql c-api? I want
to use checker for memleak checking but it seems to be impossible to
compile the mysql client libraries using checker. The reason seems to be
some assembly language parts. All other libraries I need compile.
Did anybody hack up some stubs to use checker for mysql applications?
Best regards,
Carsten Hammer

PS: This is pointer to mysql http://www.mysql.com, for checker there
seems to be no URL, I use
debian. There is a package for it available. What the readme contains is
only Tristans email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]