mysql

Paul,

I was afraid to hear that. It had said about line 2 in the error message.
This line #2 looks normal.

May I ask you to check this script below, but I am afraid it may be
annoying.  I will eventually put this on posting. Remember I use Windows XP.

I would like to know if there is such an mysql "reader" to check syntax
before I run the script. I am using MySQL by Sams in 21 days.

Alan

CREATE db db2;
USE db db2;
CREATE TABLE Customers (Customer_ID INT NOT NULL
PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, First_Name VARCHAR(20)
NOT NULL,Last_Name VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL,
Address VARCHAR(50), City VARCHAR(20),
State VARCHAR(2), Zip VARCHAR(20),
E_Mail VARCHAR(20), Age INT, Race VARCHAR(20),
Gender ENUM('M','F') DEFAULT 'F',
Eye_Color VARCHAR(10), Hair_Color VARCHAR(10),
Favorite_Activity ENUM('Programming', 'Eating',
'Biking', 'Running', 'None') DEFAULT 'None',
Favorite_Movie VARCHAR(50), Occupation VARCHAR(30),
Smoker Char(0));