Dear Miliser

I am new member here, and I would like to ask about connection at
Mysql. I have MySQL on linux server and I want to connect that MySQL
engine from windows, how can I connect to that mysql
now I've been install Mysql-ODBC and MySQLFront on windows, but there
is still an error connection message

the message of MysqlFront is like this
"1130. Host 'ipwindows' is not allowed to connectto this MySQL server"

wish u all to give some solution to solve my problem
many thanks and highly appreciate for yr all support

Best regards,
Afif
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]